Office 2007 Student/Teacher Edition

paul_allard 07:29 18 Feb 07

This has probably already been covered but does anyone know if I am "allowed" to put this onto my desktop AND my laptop without problems. I have bought the Student/Teacher edition.

vinnyT 08:32 18 Feb 07

Apparently, it comes with 3 licences, it says so on the box (below the feature table).

I've not checked this myself, so it maybe worthwhile going to pcworld (or where ever) to check it out, but I have seen it mentioned on quite a few forums. EG;

click here

click here 2nd bottom

You should also be aware that the Student/Teacher Edition doesn't include outlook (there is a work around so you can use previous vers of outlook, if you need to).

Hope this helps.

paul_allard 08:36 18 Feb 07

Thanks - hadn't spotted the 3 licences - I'll give it a try.

vinnyT 09:17 18 Feb 07

Welcome

Wabadaw Sleeve 17:37 18 Feb 07

Hi Vinny, can you point me in the direction of the workaround re: Outlook 2003 please ?
Many thanks

vinnyT 13:33 19 Feb 07

Wabadaw Sleeve, sorry can't find (I heard on a podcast).

I think it was something simple, first install 2007, then put in the install cd for 2003 (maybe even 2000), choose custom install and only select outlook from the choices available (absolutely nothing else), let it do its thing, reboot and, hopefully you will have a working copy of outlook.

Hope this helps.

Wabadaw Sleeve 13:38 19 Feb 07

Thanks Vinny,that looks like it makes sense, so I'll give it a try.

johnem 13:46 19 Feb 07

Thanks VinnyT.

vinnyT 15:35 19 Feb 07

Welcome, hope it works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…