//some 3rd party need geo

Office 2000 on Windows XP

Have acquired new computer complete with Windows XP and Works 7. Would like to have Office as already used to it. Too expensive to buy latest XP version. Will I have problems if I install my Office 2000 on this new system? Also - what, in simple terms, does Office XP version offer that isn't a feature of Office 2000?
thanks in advance for any advice

Djohn 23:41 28 Jan 03

Not sure of the different options, but Office 2000 will work fine with win XP.

Peter E 00:55 29 Jan 03

I have Windows XP Home and installed Office 2000 - no problems except a minor one with Publisher.

I'm hoping to get Office XP Standard Edition shortly - Teacher/student/parent edition costs around £110. PC World were giving away a colour printer with it a couple of weeks back.

As for improvements over 2000, there are quite a few. Too many to list here but look in here click here.

Regards

Thanks for advice.
Peter E... I'm also attracted to Education version of Office Standard XP, but I like using Access... not available on that version.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…