Office 2000 Program Question

jan2242 00:45 28 Feb 04

I have a new computer running windows Xp and has Office 2003 installed. As I need frontPage I have installed my old Office 2000 which has this included. How can I delete all the other Office 2000 programs that are not requried and just keep frontpage? At the moment I have double of everything.

temp003 06:34 28 Feb 04

Not sure this will work, but try this. Go to Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel, find Microsoft Office 2000. Select Change. The Office Setup program will start, and if there is a button for Add/Remove Features, select that. You should then be shown a tree of Office components. Against each component there is an icon like a disk drive, with a down arrow. Single click the down arrow and you will see options, including "Not Available". Select that for the components you want removed. Then click Update Now. You may need your O2k CD ready.

Next time, when you install Office, you can choose Custom, and then you can select which applications and sub-features you want installed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…