? ßo?ex.if

mygreyned1 13:52 26 Feb 10

I have files on my memory card showing the above, i am unable to open them - can anyone out there help

MAT ALAN 14:01 26 Feb 10

Its an Exchangable Image File Format...

click here

pick one...

mygreyned1 14:45 26 Feb 10

Thanks for that Mat Alan - but I clicked but was still confused - didn't know what I was looking for - could you expand on your help
ta

MAT ALAN 14:55 26 Feb 10

Its basically a file format which requires a specific reader (like adobe = pdf)

click here
open them with the prog in the link, you may them be able to convert them to something more user friendly...

mygreyned1 22:48 01 Mar 10

thanks for your help but still didn't work

anchor 13:03 02 Mar 10

What sort of files do you think they could be; might they be picture files from a digital camera?.

Perhaps you used the memory card as a back up of files from your PC; if so can you recall what?. They seem to have become corrupted in some way

MAT ALAN 13:39 02 Mar 10

? ßo?ex.if
the full description of this file type does not show anywhere, "ex.if" does as shown in the first link, it should be just a case of finding a reader to open these files then as i said before change them to something more user friendly
Do you get any sort of error message when trying to open these files...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…