OEM-CD

geedad 09:48 01 Jan 04

ANyone had any experiences ( good or bad ) with a company called 'OEM-CD' who are selling OEM cds at very interesting prices? The goods are priced so low, that I am tempted to try the company out, but I need to be sure if they are genuine.
What shows in the address line is:-
click here

Any help, advice would be appreciated.
geedad

TECHNODIMWIT 09:57 01 Jan 04

click here

see this thread

click here

Terrahawk 10:07 01 Jan 04

A couple of things that would concern me about this site are their doesnt appear to be a trading adress or phone number on the site your only point of contact if things go pear shaped is an email adress

geedad 11:19 01 Jan 04

Sorry! The name in the address line is: ezprosoft.biz/?repeater, preceded by the usual http:/ ............
geedad

geedad 11:23 01 Jan 04

Many thanks, TECHNODIMWIT and Terrahawk. Your comments and links greatly appreciated. It might be worth a try!
geedad

SEASHANTY 11:32 01 Jan 04

It certainly is not worth a try if the company have no address or phone number listed. A URL or email address counts for nothing. If its a "fly by night" firm and you lose money because the ordered goods never arrive - you will only have yourself to blame.

Stuartli 13:20 01 Jan 04

The link doesn't work. Not an auspicious start.

It's your money and only you will lose out if you do go ahead.....:-)

But if you buy from a reputable source you not only get proper backup but it could well prove cheaper in the long run.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…