oe6 won't send mail but will accept incoming

clarky8325 14:11 02 Apr 04

using bt openworld broadband.

any ideas please?

tia

andy

clarky8325 14:12 02 Apr 04

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mail.btinternet.com', Server: 'mail.btinternet.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

GaT7 14:31 02 Apr 04

Your firewall/e-mail scanning program may be causing this. For t'shooting purposes turn off your e-mail scanning sw & try again.

For more info:

click here

click here

Confab 14:36 02 Apr 04

Always check the network status before changing anything on your PC

click here

There is a problem at the moment.

Confab 14:38 02 Apr 04

Sorry for broadband it should be

click here

Same answer though.

clarky8325 15:54 02 Apr 04

i keep getting directed to bt yahoo pages instead of the above. anyway bookmarked now.

thanx

dewskit 16:16 02 Apr 04

As was discussed in this Forum some time ago, there is apparently no opt out of the BT Yahoo setup. Today it seems finally to have happened - suppose they just dare not do it yesterday!

I find the service deplorably slow now. I still cannot work out how to view the contents of the bulk mail folder (which contains the emails they have decided are SPAM) and I am already fed up with seeijng pictures of two gormless pillocks all over the place, and I am seriuously considering changing my ISP -even though I am a BT Shareholder. New Improved? They can keep it

Tony (aka Disgusted, Tunbridge Wells!)

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 16:18 02 Apr 04

I had the emails offering me this upgrade option and im glad i didnt do it there has been a lot of people with problems who have,or is it teething troubles? lol.

Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now