OE6 Query

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:36 29 Mar 03

This weird,right when i open 0E6 and send email
i got IE spell-check thing in the tool-bars never seen it before so i thought id give it a go so i wrote an email and put errors in on purpose and clicked the Icon,and nothing happens after a bit more checking i found i dont even have the spell checker on my system but i got the icon,but only when i compose emails,so can i get this for 0E6
and if i got it where is it.

VoG™ 12:39 29 Mar 03

OE uses Word for spell checking. Do you have Word?

xtreme_computing 12:39 29 Mar 03

the spell checker isn't installed unless you install one such as microsoft word which has a spell checker then the spell checker will come available in OE. It is normal for the option to be there but clicking spell checker when one is not installed will not do anything unless you install one

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:44 29 Mar 03

I dont have word but i got the word viewer would this have the spell checking option? and is it possible to add the spell checking part of word to word viewer?.

Reards.

MAJ 13:10 29 Mar 03

There's one you can download for IE, Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË, if you don't have Word, I don't think it works on OE though. I used it before I installed Office and it works pretty well. click here

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 09:48 30 Mar 03

Sorted ty.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…