OE6 import problem

Suzanne 09:43 06 Apr 03

I've just upgraded to XP from 98 and am trying to import Outlook Express message folders via a zip disk without success. Using the import function, the error message reads 'unable to locate files...' Any thoughts - I'm getting desperate
Thanks
Suzanne

MAJ 10:38 06 Apr 03

Transfer the folder with all the .dbx files to your desktop and try to import them from there, Suzanne. I've heard of a few people, having problems impoting from a zip drive. It's also possible that you didn't export the messages correctly, in which case you might have lost them. If you save the folder with the .dbx files to your "My Documents", for example, you could change the Store Folder (where OE looks for your emails) to that saved folder. To do that go to OE > Tools > Options > Maintenance tab > Store Folder button > Change button and browse to the folder you saved in My Documents. That should import/replace the emails for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…