OE Spam blocking

Chegs ®™ 13:23 01 Sep 07

My mother is with Tiscali.es (spain) and has been gradually recieving more and more spam and unwanted emails.She originally just deleted them straight off but then tried the "Block Sender" option which fails as they invariably have a different sender,I tried setting up message rules(3 of them)blocking keywords/domain names,etc but still they keep on coming in increasing numbers.As my mother is on dialup,the spam can consume time to download which is the main problem as her homes in a new development and the various services can be irratic.Recent rainfall left her phoneless for 3 days and the spam took over 20 mins to download.I've tried to persuade her to switch ISP or go ADSL,but she just insists her internet usage is so short that ADSL is more expensive than her monthly phone bill plus setting up another dialup account through another ISP is tricky as her spanish isnt too good(although when setting up the tiscali account,they had an english speaking customer service representative)

Is there a way to delete the spam at the server simply(preferably automated)as @ 73 my mother isnt all that computer literate and needed step by step written instructions on adding the keywords/domain names to the OE message rules I'd created?

VoG II 13:30 01 Sep 07

Try MailWasher click here

Chegs ®™ 13:54 01 Sep 07

Thanks VoG,I'll get her neighbour to download it on his BB because she'll no doubt give me a roasting for asking her to download "such a big file" all 3.7Mbs of it :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…