O.E shortcut on desktop ???

Chronos 19:24 20 Jul 04

hi, how do you put a shortcut to outlook express on the desktop with winXP. i have one on the win98pc, but i have tried in vain to do it on this pc

thanks

jack 19:42 20 Jul 04

Well it is much the samem
Right click on the icon
drop down asks make short cut?
Depening where it is now
you may get another icone under the exiting one
or you may get a message saying cant do it here I'll put on the desktop [which is where you want it
If it is the former and you get two
Minise the winder you are in to expose desk top, click and drag.

Chronos 20:05 20 Jul 04

hi,, this could be the trouble, i can find no drop down list..if i right click the mail icon in explorer, all i have is.. buttons,address bar,and links..

one23 20:54 20 Jul 04

Left click on -my computer /local disc c/ progam files / outlook express / then right click on MSIMN /send to desktop create shortcut.

THE TERMINATOR 20:54 20 Jul 04

Click on start button, if E-mail Outlook Express is on your start menu, left click on it and whilst holding the button down, drag it onto your desktop....TT

Eastender 21:25 20 Jul 04

Right click on Desktop choose Properties then Desktop then Customize Desktop and put a tick in My Computer.

Chronos 22:09 20 Jul 04

Thank you all for the help..at last i have the shortcut........thanks again.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…