OE - Send /Rec button greyed out and can't use

Barnacarry 09:42 30 Sep 07

When outlook Express is brought up, the send and receive button is grey and unusable as well as Tools/Send and Receive buttons. Any help appreciated.

VoG II 09:52 30 Sep 07

In Tools > Accounts > Mail > Properties > General. Make sure that your mail account has the 'Include this account option' ticked.

Barnacarry 09:58 30 Sep 07

I've just gone into Tools/Accounts/Mail and have discovered that it is empty. No accounts at all. This is a new computer and I recently used ABF Outlook Express Backup 2.0 to copy email files from my old comp to this one and everything worked fine until this morning.

Barnacarry 10:06 30 Sep 07

When I copied these files over, there were 4 files showing which were'nt copied - WAB.reg, Main Identity.reg, IAM.reg & HKLMOutlookExpress.reg. I clicked on each one and was asked if I wanted it to be added to the registry and I clicked OK. I have tried to locate these files in Regedit but it comes up blank.

Clapton is God 10:13 30 Sep 07

"I've just gone into Tools/Accounts/Mail and have discovered that it is empty"

So you need to set up your ISP's POP and SMTP settings

Barnacarry 10:49 30 Sep 07

I have just used system restore and everything back to normal. Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…