O.E. Error message!

curlylad 00:36 06 Oct 03

I keep receiving error messages when my O.E. is trying to receive emails.If we take tonight for example,it said I was receiving 6 messages but only 3 got to my inbox. The other 3 received this error message:- message number 1 could not be retrieved .Account 'pop.tiscali.co.uk (1)'.Server.'pop.tiscali.co.uk'.Protocol POP3,Server Response.'-ERR cannot open disk file error 2',Port:110,Secure(SSL):No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90,Error Number: 0x800420CD
The other two messages received the same message but the first line where it says message number 1 was replaced by message number 2 , and message number 3 .Please help!!!

Taff36 10:14 06 Oct 03

Have you tried looking at them via a web based Browser. click here Go to the ADVANCED log in put in your pop.tiscali.co.uk into the first box, your full e-mail address in the second and your password in the third.

See if you can view the e-mails from there. It may be they are too large or corrupted but at least you may be able to identify who sent them. From here you can also delete them if necessary.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009