midian 09:23 26 Apr 06

I cannot get Oblivion to play this morning, I was using it last thing last night but come to play it today and the menu screen loads so i click on continue (last saved) but the screen goes blank and then a window pops up saying Oblivion encounterd a problem and will now close. I have uninstalled it and installed it again but get the same effect.

Diodorus Siculus 09:27 26 Apr 06

Is system restore an option?

dazza39 11:07 26 Apr 06

There is a lot problems with this as yet no Patch has been done.Go to here click here and look at Forums,there is lots of help for problems with this game.

The game itself is excellent if only the devs had made sure it would work across a wide range of systems

ACOLYTE 12:03 26 Apr 06

Can you click load game and find the last/auto save in the list and load it from there?,it may be the save has become corrupted somehow,if you can get it to load from the other option you should be able to overwrite the corrupt save with another save and carry on as normal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…