This object has been blocked.....(Why?)

Chegs ® 21:17 16 Aug 03

Help,I am trying to find out if I have a problem on my puter,or just a piece of software is causing it.I get the above error using Opera browser(version 6)and trying to use IE on XP Home I get...." You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the click here home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet."
It started doing this after d/l the Updates for XP Home...Or after installing Pinnacle Studio 8.I seem to recall that PS8 was the last prog installed,and IE+Opera WERE working fine earlier yesterday,as I was able to d/l the Updates and now nothing will d/l.I cannot even get any internet radio(I blamed RealOne,but have re-installed it and the prob with radio still happens,so I removed it altogether)

Chegs ® 21:26 16 Aug 03

I have just removed ZA Pro (Version 4)and everthing appears to work again.I am presently running Trends Housecall(although I also use AVG)So,any suggestions what has altered in ZA to make it kill my browsers.

BarryKeith 21:38 16 Aug 03

Probably the security update, I had the same sort of thing happen. Usually all you need do is check that ZA will let your browser access the internet as it reverts to the blocked setting, but occasionally you have to reinstall ZA, no need to uninstall first. It's always worked for me.

Chegs ® 21:56 16 Aug 03

I have reloaded ZA 3025 Pro. I had a load of grief from ZA 3125,so I dont want to have those probs again.I recently upgraded to ZA 4,and it also has given me no end of probs(forgetting which progs can/carn't access the net,removing cookies,True Vector Monitor errors by the dozen)and my Error logs are full again of True Vector errors.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…