O2 broadband

larryweir 13:04 07 Jul 08

Currently have BT broadband with a maximum download speed of 3 megs on a good day. O2 say and guarantee 14.69 has anyone had any bad experiences with O2, i.e. change over slower speeds.

Pine Man 13:53 07 Jul 08

Nothing but good experiences with O2.

I am signed up for upto 8mbps and 8mbps is what I get.

Their customer service is based in the UK and free. It is acknowledged as one of the top ISPs in the UK.

Confab 14:37 07 Jul 08

I signed up to O2 in February. I pay £10 per month for up to 16 meg. Their service is excellent. I was getting about 4 meg with my previous isp. Here is the speed test that I did a few minutes ago.

click here

Chris the Ancient 15:39 07 Jul 08

Been with them since the beginning of the year.

Nothing but good service from o2 here as well.

Better speeds, cheaper rates, very few 'unavailables'. And all with free 24/7 help (which they were when I needed help to configure my router/modem instead of theirs).

Just wish they had been around before.

larryweir 07:58 08 Jul 08

Thanks everyone

Baskerville 13:33 08 Jul 08

I'm in a similar boat to you, Pipex nearly made me commit Hari Kari last week, 02 and Plusnet are high on my radar at the moment.

Tests seem to show faster speeds with 02 but overnight downloads are free with Plusnet.

Customers of these two seem to be very happy.

Baskerville.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…