Nvidia Verto 5200FX Graphics Card

alexgray104 21:11 25 Aug 05

I recently bought a graphics card for my Win XP Pro pc. I installed it in my pc and now i am installing the graphics drivers and it says 'this driver is not Windows XP signed. Windows recommends you contact your vendor and get a digitally signed driver'. What do I do, continue anyway or cancel installation??

Jackcoms 21:13 25 Aug 05

Whose drivers are they?

Jackcoms 21:18 25 Aug 05

Just read your title again!

If the card is Nvidia and the drivers are Nvidia, they are a perfectly reputable company who produce probably some of the best graphics products in the business.

So, if you bought your card/drivers from a reputable source and are happy that you have a genuine product - go ahead and install.

Stuartli 21:19 25 Aug 05

Go to the nVidia website and download the latest drivers for your graphics card (around Version 77.77 at present):

click here

For a first class guide to setting up and using nVidia drivers and its control panel go to:

click here

Stuartli 21:22 25 Aug 05

It doesn't matter who makes the graphics card - they all use the relevant nVidia chipset.

All nVidia drivers are backwards compatible but it is likely that your supplied drivers are now out of date (although they would still work OK).

Jaro 13:12 26 Sep 05

citadel 19:44 26 Sep 05

in system properties, in the driver signing tab there are three choices tick box intall anyway.

flyingbrit 20:06 26 Sep 05

it just means the drivers are not digitaly signed there's no problem,just install anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…