Nvidia Ti-4200 Graphics cards - HELP PLEASE

Arokh. 12:06 03 May 03

I have had a new puter built, my M/B is a Gigabyte 8INXP 512MB PC2100 Ram I was able to cannibalize my previous computers Hard drive,CDRW and floppy, I also did not reformat the H/D but reinstalled Win98.

My graphics card is the problem though, it is a Nvidia Ti 4200, 64MB DDR,AGP 8X, there is a software program that came with the card it is called Easytune 4, in the hardware monitor the CPU A, POWER1 and SYSTEM are all in red, suggesting a problem, however I have had the case open while the pc was running and all four fans are running, that would be the 2 graphics card fans, and the 2 CPU fans and they are all working ok, but when I have been playing deus ex or Star trek Bridge commander there is a clicking noise, when I came out of the game's this clicking noise ceases.

My previous puter had on board sound and graphics on the M/B, so I don't have much knowledge of graphics cards, and I am unsure of what to do next, I am somewhat reluctant to overclock the graphics card, please could anyone help me in this dilemma.

P.S. I tried to download the latest driver for the Graphics card but failed

Regards Arokh

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…