Nvidia Ti-4200 Graphics cards - HELP PLEASE

Arokh. 12:06 03 May 03

I have had a new puter built, my M/B is a Gigabyte 8INXP 512MB PC2100 Ram I was able to cannibalize my previous computers Hard drive,CDRW and floppy, I also did not reformat the H/D but reinstalled Win98.

My graphics card is the problem though, it is a Nvidia Ti 4200, 64MB DDR,AGP 8X, there is a software program that came with the card it is called Easytune 4, in the hardware monitor the CPU A, POWER1 and SYSTEM are all in red, suggesting a problem, however I have had the case open while the pc was running and all four fans are running, that would be the 2 graphics card fans, and the 2 CPU fans and they are all working ok, but when I have been playing deus ex or Star trek Bridge commander there is a clicking noise, when I came out of the game's this clicking noise ceases.

My previous puter had on board sound and graphics on the M/B, so I don't have much knowledge of graphics cards, and I am unsure of what to do next, I am somewhat reluctant to overclock the graphics card, please could anyone help me in this dilemma.

P.S. I tried to download the latest driver for the Graphics card but failed

Regards Arokh

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This poetic animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

Apple predictions 2017