nVIDIA graphics prob ???

VTEC18 22:39 20 May 05

Windows XP SP2
Graphics card - GeFORCE FX5600 Ultra.

Help PLEASE. When I close a particular game, Americas Army v2.4, the graphics seem to freeze, it looks like a million tiny circuit boards on the screen. I can sometimes, blindly, open another game behind all of that, then the problem disappears. This only occurs with AA and not any other game/application.
Can anybody please advise, cheers.

timeteam2004 22:46 20 May 05
  Completealias 23:10 20 May 05

I had a similar problem with GTA vice city once I'd updated the graphics drivers thou no more garbled display. Might well be worth a try

garrema 23:53 20 May 05

I have experience of a 5600 and while a capable card it would not work at any reasonable resolution (max 1024x768) with any AA or AF. Its not upto it.
If your problem is only with AA & AF switched on then go into the card settings and turn to off.

VTEC18 00:43 21 May 05

Thanks Completealias, fellas, updating the driver seems to have resolved the issue for now, I can close the game and get my normal desktop back. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…