nvidia gforce2 ti and Thomson PC740 Video sender

Biker Dave 17:19 28 Feb 03

Have purchased a Thomson PC740 wireless video sender unit to allow my PC upstairs to play DVDs on the tv downstairs. My graphics card is the nvidia gforce2 ti with tv out but i can't find out if it supports dual view. I have tried every combination in my settings but still can't find out if dual view is supported. I have looked on the nvidia site but no good there either.
Thomson handbook makes no reference to needing a dual view card and having spoken to Thomson they don't know and are finding out. Lady at Thomson said she has received other calls on this issue and said I needed to clone? but couldn't explain this to me.
Has anybody out there got one of these things to work?? I know a DVD player is just as cheap but i want to use it for other applications later on so would really like to try and make it work.

Can anyone help??????????????????????????/

twin 20:20 07 Mar 05

To find out if it as duel view. right click on the desktop.go to properties then settings.click advanced. you should now see the geforce nivida tab.click on the tab and a new pane should open
scroll down to the nview display settings. if you see 2 monitors A and B then its duel view.
if yes then change the nview display mode to clone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…