//some 3rd party need geo

nVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 LE replacement?

Fletten 14:22 23 Apr 06

I need a replacement for the above card which is 128MB DDR DVI. I am getting conflicting advice from retail sources. I have a nForce 2 motherboard model:GA-7N400 Pro2 Socket A/AGP 8X 4 DDR(Dual-CH) 1GB RAM. Can anyone help please.

Totally-braindead 14:24 23 Apr 06

Do you want something similar or something better and how much are willing to spend?

Totally-braindead 14:25 23 Apr 06

click here as an example.

Fletten 14:37 23 Apr 06

Well I don't need it for games but perhaps spending up to £70, would that get me one with 256MB.

Totally-braindead 14:48 23 Apr 06

click here are doing some excellent clearance ones if the others I posted to don't suit you. Be aware of one thing though. Most graphics cards require their own power supply now as they can't get enough power from the AGP slot alone. Now this is not a problem as you can just connect it up to the power supply connector for the hard drive(they usually come with an adaptor for this purpose). But depending on what power supply you have it may struggle.
If you have a decent power supply then just ignore this I just felt I should mention it.

If you are serious then totally braindead has said the right words upgrade your PSU supply to 450 plus the higher you go depends entirely o your pocket but today 500 PSU is normal for the OS systems in current use

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…