//some 3rd party need geo

Nvidia Geforce card + pc chips motherboards

albu 19:28 08 May 03

I have a pc chips M810LR-H Motherboard and purchased a Nvidia 64MB Geforce 4xagp 440MX graphics card to install. Once installed my pc kept crashing,a 2nd card was installed by the shops engineer but still my pc kept crashing. Any advice please? or am I stuck with on board graphics.Running XP Home.

User-312386 19:37 08 May 03

have you enabled AGP in the BIOS?

goonerbill 22:48 08 May 03

have all the drivers for ya old/onboard graphics card been removed. if its onboard, has it been disabled by jumper switch or in bios and as madboy said have you made all required changes in bios to use the agp slot on ya mobo

hugh-265156 23:03 08 May 03

click here have a look in addremove programs for any reference to your old graphics card and remove.then go to device manager and select your display adapter and right click and uninstall.reboot the computer and a wizard will pop up click cancel.now go to click here and get the latest drivers.

Mr-C 23:08 08 May 03

this motherboard is not really meant for geforce 4 cards or so I've been told. Its geforce 3 max.

deecee50 23:38 08 May 03

I run a geforce 4 mx420 no problem, makesure you load the agp driver found on the pcchips cd , its in the graphics folder

hugh-265156 23:41 08 May 03

had a look at click here and this board only has been tested with a geforce 3 as Mr-C says above.it is however agpx4 compatable and the geforce 3 is a more powerful card so im guessing but it should work ok.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…