NVIDIA Geforce 6200

Scubaman 11:19 05 Nov 07

Hi all,
I am trying to play a DVD on my computer and get the message that WMP cannot play DVD, problem with digitial copy protection between DVD drive, decoder and video card, try installing updated driver for video card. I have downloaded and installed the latest driver but still no joy. NVIDIA have no staff dedicated to offering technical support and/or answering queries!! Any ideas?

anskyber 11:35 05 Nov 07

It could be that the player copies the DVD first rather than just playing it as a result the DVD copyright protection will not allow the copy to take place?

wjrt 11:50 05 Nov 07

click here
download this one and try it vlc is free

Scubaman 11:51 05 Nov 07

Hi anskyber, Does this mean I have to replace my DVD or install a DVD that just plays DVD's?

anskyber 11:54 05 Nov 07

Try a different media player, I have no experience of the one suggested by wjrt but you could give it a try.

Scubaman 11:59 05 Nov 07

Thanks wjrt, Downloaded the media player and it works fine, my wife will be pleased, I can never get at he DVD/TV for Emerdale,Corry etc, etc. Thanks again.

johnnyrocker 12:08 05 Nov 07

for info anything vlc will not pay has to be corrupt or u/s in some way as it will play anything that is ok.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…