NVIDIA driver update for XP 94.24

sunny staines 17:44 22 May 07

click here

not shown on nvida site which still shows 93.71. so not sure if the above update is a beta or not [not shown as a beta on majorgeeks link]

sunny staines 17:56 22 May 07

apparently only works on 6&7 seris graphics cards earlier cards have a problem with this driver according the the forum prived in this link
click here

it says all nvidia cards on link, it doesnt work on 8 series im guessing? i have 5822 at the moment

ICF 19:41 22 May 07

Installed on my 7900GT and all's working fine

So Afraid 12:33 27 May 07

Is it best to wait until the international driver version comes out on the nvidia website which is 61mb rather than the 40mb version shown on majorgeeks and file hippo.

sunny staines 14:38 27 May 07

i have always used m/geeks or filehippo downloads without any problems, not sure what you get extra in the other version

So Afraid 15:27 27 May 07

Thanks i will give it a try.

sunny staines 16:20 30 May 07

now on nvidia web site
click here

So Afraid 17:02 30 May 07

I have installed it a couple of days ago from filehippo and it works ok,the only thing is the new control panel does not show its gone back to the version of a couple of updates ago.

sunny staines 17:16 30 May 07

so afraid.. not sure about that, but your international version enq is for people who havnt learnt english and need the software in their own language.

So Afraid 19:16 30 May 07

Ok its the 40mb version in future,just seen a forum which says there is a problem with the new control panel which is not being installed correctly and thats one of the reasons it was pulled off the main website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…