Nvidia Driver update V.93/71

Cesare 14:06 11 Nov 06

dated 2/11/2006.(international for europeans now) has anyone tried it out yet please ?

Stuartli 14:12 11 Nov 06

Appears to be an even newer version here:

click here

Cesare 14:21 11 Nov 06

How strange !! Nvidia website gives the latest for WinXP Geforce/Forceware as V93/71 only dated 2/11/2006. How does FileHippo give V 97/02 ?

Stuartli 14:24 11 Nov 06

FileHippo is noted for often being first with new versions or updates.

You also mention about 93.71 being an "international version for Europeans"

Tick Tock 3 15:41 11 Nov 06

I have a Nvidia graphics card is it always best to update drivers when they come out.

Cesare 15:51 11 Nov 06

When you go on the Nvidia site and go on the Download Drivers it suggests that europeans download the International version and in fact, I am only offered this, whereas before, I used to have a choice between International version and english version, whatever the difference.
Tick Tock 3 ... I usually do so after a week or so, to get any improvements or corrections.

Tick Tock 3 20:32 11 Nov 06

After downloding the drivers do i remove old ones from add remove programs,then which is the best way to install update drivers.Also can we not update the filehippo version.

TOPCAT® 20:49 11 Nov 06

display drivers be removed first before installing the latest ones. This can be done, as you say, Tick Tock 3, from Add/Remove Programs. TC.

Stuartli 20:56 11 Nov 06

To fully complete the job also use Driver Cleaner Pro (freeware) from:

click here

Very useful and well written advice on removing graphics drivers properly, configuration etc can be found at:

click here (nVidia) and click here for ATi.

Tick Tock 3 21:52 11 Nov 06

Ok thanks,but is the latest filehippo version ok to download or do i have to download the much bigger international version from the Nvidia website.

TOPCAT® 22:00 11 Nov 06

from the nVidia website - 93.71 - and no problems at all. Can't speak for the filehippo offer as I always use the validated drivers. TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…