NVidia Control Panel - Lost 3D Settings

FCD 18:25 08 Dec 06

I am using NVidia drivers 93.71. When I first installed them, the new control panel showed 3 "Application Modules" - Display; Video and TV; and 3D Settings. The latter was most useful as it allowed me to change the performance settings for individual programmes.

I have just had to re-install XP - with no change in hardware - yet when I install the 93.71 drivers I have lost the "3D settings" module and only see the other two.

I have tried all possible options in the control panel set up with no change so very grateful for any help on where to look next!

Many thanks

freaky 19:15 08 Dec 06

This is a 'shot in the dark suggestion' - as you had to re-install XP you may have an old version of Direct X that is not compatible with NVidia drivers 93.71.

CKT 19:25 08 Dec 06

Thanks - I tried that and even with DX 9c I have the same problem. Very odd!

It is almost as though,in this installation, ny 6800 card is not being recognised as a 3d card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…