Nvidia causing to crash Win.XP

pj1664 20:05 05 Oct 04

Has anyone come across this, where the graphic driver is causing windows to crash. I recently install win.xp from 98 and my 32mb nvidia card is not responding well to xp or should I say win.xp is not responding well. The graphic card work well with 98. I been to nvidia site but can't find the patch for this. I have the latest drivers (61.77). I have a AMD 900mghz processor with 196mb of ram if this info helps in any way.
Please advice.

Dan the Confused 20:11 05 Oct 04

Driver problem? click here

pj1664 20:18 05 Oct 04

What are beta drivers and where can I get them from. I have tried everything else on the list apart from downloading an older version driver like 53.4. I will try that as well. Thanks dan. Anymore suggestions??????? anyone!

Paranoid Android 20:39 05 Oct 04

61.77 is not microsoft certified (yet). I suggest you try an older version. the NVidia site has an archive of old drivers for download, and an older version may be more stable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…