Nvida - nview what is it all about

nickyjane 23:08 03 Jan 04

Hi guys. I have just download a update from windows called Nvida display software update.I now have a icon called n-view whats it all about and where can I find any info about it. My os is xp home with a Nvida Geforce 2Ti card. Thanks

kimjhon 23:22 03 Jan 04

Could be a thing to customise the d/top for diff logons. Screen size & colour profiles etc.
If you are the only user or everyone who uses is content with the same configs, advise dont mess with it. Just another start prog you dont need.

nick_j007 23:36 03 Jan 04

N-view enables you to view more than one display at a time. Probably of most use to business users for example.
If this is in your system tray now I would right click it and exit to clear it out of the way (unless you see a future need).
I can view all my nvidia details by right clicking on a clear desk top, prop's, settings, advanced. You should then see it there under one of the tabs.This link will give you a more comprehensive reply:
click here

Hope that helps?

HNY, Nick

nickyjane 01:36 04 Jan 04

NICK
Thanks for the useful info. Cheers

rickf 09:35 04 Jan 04

If you use two monitors, it allows you to drag pages across from one to the other. Displays two pages on two monitors eg etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…