nVIDA Geforce 6500

281apple 08:32 08 May 07

Can anyone tell me how to configure the GeForce 6500 so I can use the SVHS outlet to my TV?

281apple 09:06 08 May 07

I forgot to mention that on another computer I have (a laptop), there is an Intel(R)Extreme Graphics card which is simple as pie to configure. SVHS outlet to TV. Help please.

ArrGee 09:28 08 May 07

On your desktop, right click and select nVidia Properties (or display options) and there should be a setting for 'output to'.

Here you can choose monitor, tv, or both/clone/span/dual.

281apple 10:25 08 May 07

ArrGee, thanks but it doesn't work. Since you have Gefore 6500 on your computer, could you give me a step by step approach to do it. Would really appreciate it.

ArrGee 12:33 08 May 07

On the desktop, right click and go to 'NVIDIA Control Panel'.

Click on 'Display'

Click on 'Run multiple display wizard', then 'Next'. Now choose 'Custom setup' and click 'Next'.

At this point there should be an option to choose your primary display. Make the primary your monitor and hit 'Next'.

Now there should be three options, Dualview, Span and Clone. It's up to you how you want the display to run, but I assume you want Clone (a copy of the monitor to the TV).

Select this and click 'Next'.

Let me know if that has worked for you.

281apple 16:58 08 May 07

I did what you suggested. I right clicked on NVIDA but found no "Display". There are 10 chapters (pages): disktop control - profiles -windows - applications- desktop - interface utilisatorr -effects - keyboard shortcuts - mouse and tools.
** Something is wrong somewhere.
** My NVIDA card is a French version but there should be no difference with the English version. What do you think?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac