Nveiw connector?

trowel 10:53 07 Jan 03
  trowel 10:53 07 Jan 03

my graphic card has nveiw on it enabling a second monitor to be attached but the card only has one monitor connection. Do I need to connect up to the single connection both screens, or is there a different method - or perhaps I can't connect another monitor to this card? any Help much appreciated.

powerless 10:59 07 Jan 03

You need two connections on the d-card to do this...

2 VGA's

1 VGA and 1 DVI

if your really lucky 2 DVI's...

I dont think there is any other way.

powerless 10:59 07 Jan 03

drab 11:10 07 Jan 03

I have the same problem,how do i connect 2 monitors.My card is a gf4 440mx,with a normal d type out and one that looks like svideo.it came with a cable with svideo?to din.I am verry confused.how can you have twinview with only one socket?nothing in the (verry sparse )instruction leaflet.HELP!

powerless 11:14 07 Jan 03

The drivers that come with your card and every other nVidia card will have this feature. Weather or not you card can support it or no depends up on the card itself.

I have a GF4600 card i can use this feature. My card has one DVI and one VGA connector, so i can have two monitors dispaying two different "things" that i want at the one time.

In your two cases you only have the one connector so only one monito can be connected.

The S-video umm not to sure sorry drab. Or do you mean TV-Out in which case you can connect your card to a TV.

drab 11:34 07 Jan 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…