nude pics

malith 11:56 23 Mar 03

One my friend has very big problem with his Internet connections. Soon as he connected It's starting to appear so many windows with xxx PICS. So I changed startup page to blank as default. But still he has this problem. Finally I found there are small icon on right side of his task bar belongs to xxx site (near where system clock has)& it cannot be removed. (Even I remove it it's use to re appear on next bootup. So it's come from windows registry. But I don't know relevant key to remove it. (I checked with mscongigaration utility. Nothing found from over there)Any comments... Thanks in advance

VoG™ 11:59 23 Mar 03

Try Spybot click here and AdAware click here

malith 12:07 23 Mar 03

VoG

Thanks so much for your quick respond as usual. I'll go there.

spruce 12:55 23 Mar 03

Some of the latest dialers are hard to find in the registry, ie under legit type names and not what is displayed on the desktop, or task bar. You will also find that they are in your dial up connections.

A simple way is to delete it in dos.

malith 14:07 23 Mar 03

Hi spruce

Thanks for your sugetion. Pls tell how do it in dos. Any way i found the key of the registry by a book wich I bouht long time ago & now that program wan't run.Allso adware is very help full to track down most unknown spy ware.
Registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\--> SOFTWARE --> Microsoft -->Windows --> Current Version

From here check each of the following subkeys for a reference to the offending aplication: Run, RunOnce,RunOnceEX,RunServicesRunService-,RunserviceOnce.
Double click on the string value that holds the name of the application and delete the refferance in the box value data. Then click OK

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…