ntldr is missing

Because i have a external CD drive i had to install WINXP from DOS.After formatting with FAT32 and partitioning the HDD,copied the I386 to C:\ and run smartdrv then setup(winnt.exe),WINXP copied all the files to the systemroot and asked to remove the floppy((everything seems fine)).
after the boot up i got this message NTLDR is missing>>.
I have tried recovery console but no chance for repair.
plz help

VoG II 17:46 06 Feb 05
  Jomi 17:47 06 Feb 05

Take the floppy disc out of the A drive and reboot

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:56 06 Feb 05

Boot to command prompt from you floppy and copy

1. ntldr from the i386 folder to the route of c drive

and

2. ntdetect to the route of c drive

copy c:\i386\ntldr c:copy ntdetect.com c:\

i did remove the floppy.
unfortunately VOG i went through most of those website for XP troubleshooting,without success.

i wanted to mention this it might clear some points.
i have moved the HDD as it is to an other computer and booted it and workes well,i got the setup screen in which i can choose the setup or repair!!!!!!!i find it weird.
is there any relation between BIOS and NTLDR??
thanks

stalion 18:32 06 Feb 05
  stalion 18:33 06 Feb 05
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:39 06 Feb 05

When a system is configured with Windows NT/2000/XP, the NT boot sector loads and executes NTLDR. NTLDR is the program that displays the OS loader startup menu.

From NTLDR any operating system can be loaded and successfully installed as long as a copy of the operating systems boot sector program resides in a file pointed to by BOOT.INI

Here is a sample of a BOOT.INI file:

[boot loader]

timeout=5

default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\Windows

[operating systems]

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WIindows="Windows XP Home...."/fastdetect/NoExecute=OptIn

You can edit the boot.ini file to suit you computer. If you HDD is on IDE 0 cable and windows on the C:\ drive first partition of that HDD then the default is as above.

the boot.ini,ntldr,ntdetect.com files are all in the systemroot.the boot.ini is the same as above
and still cant find it.
what is doing my head it is the fact that how could same HDD works on one computer and doesnt work on other.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:03 06 Feb 05

Because windows is not in the partition pointed to when in other PC.

When you install the drive in the original PC make sure it is the master on the primary ide cable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…