NTL World down in east London?

octal 09:47 26 Apr 05

Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem this morning about 06:00hrs. There's nothing indicated on the server status page.

I'm at work at the moment so I'm unable to check my connection.

I don't suppose I'll get any replies from east London if its still down, but you never know.

Jackcoms 13:45 26 Apr 05

Have you phoned NTL??

Wak 13:53 26 Apr 05

You don't say how you are connected to NTL but I have a Set top box and the first thing I try when having problems with NTL (not very often, BTW) is to unplug the Set top Box from the mains and re-connect after 10 seconds.
It usually sorts out the internal modem which can occasionally get out of sinc.
Just a thought!!

SANTOS7 14:07 26 Apr 05

click here
this may help..

octal 15:27 26 Apr 05

Jackcoms

Not a chance, its easier to ask on here than wait for hours on the phone. I've done my apprenticeship on the phone to them thanks.

Wak

It is a set top box and that is my usual course of action is to switch it off, but I didn't get time this morning, the work break intervened.

SANTOS7

As I said in my first post, I've already looked on there, no help at all, thanks.

I don't think there's anyone in east London, connected to NTL anyway, so I'll tick resolved, it'll probably be working this evening.

Thanks folks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…