ntl sharing

madPentium 22:54 12 Mar 04

Hi everyone,

I am having problems sharing ntl broadband on two computers of a friend. Both machines are running windows 98, but I cant find ICS on them, I dont know where to find it to install it :(

I have tried using ip addys, setting the modem pc to .1 and telling the other pc that is a gateway but it doesnt connect :(

Please please, any help would be grateful.
Many thanks

wallbash 23:12 12 Mar 04

If its ok, will suggest another forum, try chetnet.co.uk, they are the boys for any networking problems with NTL. Sorted me out, on Boxing-day. They really Know there stuff. (not implying we have no really good advice here)

Tim1964 23:12 12 Mar 04

Have a look here click here

hugh-265156 00:46 13 Mar 04

unfortunatly i cannot offer any advice as have no experience with networks(hoping soon myself to set up a wireless network with ntl)but click here gives some good info for ntl troubleshooting

i would also check out click here maybe if you have re installed windows 98 lately and click here this click here is also a good source of info.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…