NTL newsgroups - Still no - so £25!

Pbassred 23:07 15 May 03

I posted a while ago about Ntl newgroup servers being overloaded, This time they offered me a good will gesture of one month's fee. Although They claim to have spent £1million improveing they can't say when they will have adiquate capacity.

It seems to me that the more people who demand money back to more effort they will put in to it.

rins36 23:26 15 May 03

Never used em, but this wll put up the posting

hugh-265156 23:33 15 May 03

i cant seem to connect to the news.ntlworld.com server it just keeps saying cannot connect all the time.i only tried this last week for the first time and has been this way ever since.is it down?

Pbassred 07:15 16 May 03

Yep, that's it! You will see a number of errors. "A TCP/IP error occured while trying to connect....." or "An unexpectep response....."

You will get in at off-peak times. Don't let them fob you off with the technical support line. It is an known problem even though they ALLWAYS fain ignorance. Dial 501 an complain that 1/3 of you service that you pay for does not work at reasonable times of the day.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…