NTL Netguard Firewall settings

Faser 19:58 28 Nov 06

When I installed Netguard about 4 months ago the Firewall prevented the PC's & printer on my home network from talking to each other. The Firewall setting are very basic; however I worked out which ports to open from the blocked packets report and sorted the problem.

A power-cut damaged the firewall which repaired itself, defaulting all the settings. I need to open the correct ports again but cannot remember how I did it.. HELP!

birdface 20:51 28 Nov 06

Cant help you with Ntl Firewall,But if you have any bother with it, You can change to Kerio Firewall, Best one that i have used so far, And it is free,You can download the full version for a months trial, And after that if you dont want to pay for it, It puts you straight on to the free version, click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…