ntl netguard - any good?

PEG007 14:44 06 Jan 07

Have been running AVG free for the past three years but notice that V7.1 is comming to an end. As a NTL BB user I was wondering if Netguard could do the job that AVG has done over the past few years. I am running Windows XP pro.
Your advice will be much appreciated.

VoG II 14:46 06 Jan 07

Why not just upgrade to AVG 7.5? click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:47 06 Jan 07

AVG is still free just moving on to 7.5
click here

birdface 16:26 06 Jan 07

I am with NTL And I use AVG anti-virus+Spyware ,Have no problems with them,If you have been happy with AVG just up-grade,

stylehurst 17:10 06 Jan 07

I assume that NTL net guard is the same as Telewest PC guard, if so, the service is provided by radial point services, a Canadian firm.the program works pretty well, but he's only an economic proposition. If you are on the 4 MB service, all the NTL equivalent. Check the terms and conditions on the NTL homepage.

stylehurst 17:16 06 Jan 07

A correction to my previous posting, the net guard service appears to be free on the 2 MB service.

PEG007 16:29 07 Jan 07

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll give Netguard a whirl and see how it goes. In the event of problems arising, I'll post immediately.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…