NTL money off

Legolas 20:38 27 Feb 03

I just caught the end of an NTL advert that said something about a £100 of your NTL broadband anyone know what they were on about

beeuuem 21:07 27 Feb 03

This is the bones of it- only for existing dial up customers

Dear Customer

Enjoy ntl:home's award winning Internet service and get Free Installation.

As an existing ntl:world customer, we've got an amazing offer for you. Upgrade now to our super fast, always on 600k Broadband Internet service and we'll install it for FREE. What's more the Broadband modem is also included in the price you pay, so there is no other cost apart from your monthly subscription of £24.99.

Compared to AOL, BT and Freeserve, you will save over £100 in your first year!

You can order your upgrade online now, it will only take a few minutes and we are sure you'll enjoy the many benefits that Broadband Internet can bring. Over 500,000 customers are already getting more from the Internet with our Broadband service. And don't forget, this offer is only available until 31st March 2003. So if you want to get the most from the Internet you should act now!

Happy surfing!

Legolas 22:18 27 Feb 03

beeuuem Thanks for the info I have just got 128 broadband from NTL so it does,,nt apply to me:-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…