NTL mail down yet again

March Hare 15:32 31 Jul 04

Once again it's impossible to access NTL email today. What annoys me most of all is:

a) There is no mention of this on the NTL service status page

b) The error messages always suggest that the fault is with me ("please re-enter your username and password"). Those details haven't changed since I first configured them many moons ago, so why does the system default to imply they are wrong?

The last few times this has happened in recent weeks, the story is usually that upgrading of servers is taking place 'to improve service'. I wonder when we are going to see this improvement?

I know I should be writing to NTL to complain about this, but since NTHell disappeared (what a cynical move that was), I don't enjoy banging my head against a brick wall.

Just thought I'd have a moan here, as I feel I'm amongst friends on this forum.

I'll get me coat now.

pj123 15:40 31 Jul 04

Seems OK here in Norwich. Although I have just checked the Status page and it is listed as ALL. click here

March Hare 15:41 31 Jul 04

Ha! Since I wrote the above the NTL service status page has now acknowledged the outage, but not the fact that it has been going on for most of the day.

terryr48 15:42 31 Jul 04

Still down in Ipswich-Just like our football team;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…