NTL email problem

Fatbelly 21:03 26 Jul 05

Hi,
Since late last night I have been unable to send or receive emails via my NTL POP 3 account.
I have tried to contact NTL but they seem to be really busy........Anyone else on NTL experiencing the same problem???

baldyx 21:06 26 Jul 05

Yes, I am having the same problem. I have thru their web site raised the query with NTL but since i can't get e-mail , i don't know if they have responded!!

octal 21:34 26 Jul 05

I had problems with one of my accounts last night so I went through on web mail which was working, then tried the pop3 again and it seemed to clear itself, worth a try?

baldyx 14:55 29 Jul 05

I done everything recommended by Help forums i.e, uninstall-reinstall Adaware,disable virus etc, and still timeout problem keeps appearing. So in the last resort I ran a pc optimizer program called Pcbooster which seems to have eliminated the problem.

Fatbelly 18:20 29 Jul 05

After spending 45 minutes on the phone to NTL Broadband helpline to no avail . I gave up and resigned myself to having to collect my mails thru web mail.

But after 4 days of not working it is now working correctly. NTL helpline has been excellent in the past but on this occasion I was put thru to a call centre somewhere in Asia and they were no help.

baldyx 19:58 29 Jul 05

I suggest you cliam refund of your money . I have already complained to NTL and have agreed to refund me the money they charged (50p/min) for unhelpful help.

I recoken the fault was at their end but not admitting. I suspect they want us to use their web mail, that's the impression i got from help desk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…