NTL - Email Identities

Tina19721 20:03 02 Jun 03

Please help!! A few months ago my hubby decided that he did not want to be the main identity on the computer anymore as it meant I received his emails as well as my own.

We created a new identity for him with a new email address.

The problem is that somehow I have now become the main identity & if anybody hits the reply button to any of my emails it tries to send them
to my hubbys old email address & bounces back to them. It is fine though if they simply type in my email address.

If I go to tools and then accounts it is showing as hubbys email address.

Is there any way of solving this problem?

Also I have recently changed from outlook express to incredimail. Does this make it more complicated???

recap 20:15 02 Jun 03

You could set up user accounts on your computer. This would then mean each user has to log in and out of the computer under their own account settings.

TBH1 21:30 02 Jun 03

not sure about incredimail bit in Outlook express, if you click TOOLS then ACCOUNTS then MAIL, select the your account from the ones in there (single click), then click PROPERTIES, in the GENERAL page it has a REPLY ADDRESS in there - - change this to your own and any reply will come back there

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…