NTL email

shizzy 19:40 31 Jul 04

We are with Tesco (ISP) who use NTL. The email service is down again, so don't blame your PC. Second time this week!

spikeychris 19:42 31 Jul 04

If it wasn't for the fast service I would be off.

click here

Legolas 19:44 31 Jul 04

Its bad at the best of times even with their new mail server, but as you say down again from 3ish this afternoon.

prima12 21:11 31 Jul 04

I'm just about fed up with NTL, if it's not the internet thats down, it's the email service. People pay them to supply them with a service, and make no allowance in their charges for the time they can't access it. Why is it, it always seems to be down when people most want to use it, namely weekends. As I'm on an NTL phone line it's a bit difficult for me to use a different ISP or I'd be away like a shot.

Legolas 21:46 31 Jul 04

Ditto Prima

broggs 22:25 31 Jul 04

ntl is brill

prima12 09:11 01 Aug 04

You obviously haven't had any NTL problems where you haven't been able to access your emails for upto 3 days, you are fortunate. I used to think NTL was good but my opinion over the last few months has quickly changed. Now, they are no better than anybody else, in fact they're probably worse because of their unreliability.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…