ntl e-mail

joe95 19:21 23 Feb 05

Anyone having problems getting e-mail on dial-up mines been down for 2 hrs

wallbash 19:29 23 Feb 05

We all have problems with NTL e-mail at the moment

Tycho 19:34 23 Feb 05

The service status on the ntlworld web page said that something is being serviced and that it will be out of action for a couple of days iirc. I hope that I don't recall correctly!

I tried to have a look at the ntlworld web site a few mionutes ago and could not get on. Presumably every ntlworld customer is trying to have a look. At least we can connect!

Exile69 19:34 23 Feb 05

Not only dial-up affected, Broadband also. Was the same yesterday.
Anybody else have probs with accessing their website
(click here)?

joe95 19:47 23 Feb 05

Thanks everyone

octal 20:09 23 Feb 05

Yes, it just says the page is loading and comes up with "The page contains no data" after a while, so the site is down. Email seems OK. My location is east London.

Andybear 20:49 23 Feb 05

There are problems on one of the core sites at the moment, which are affecting email and the ntlworld web page. If you ring the service status telephone number you'll get a recorded message giving this information. It's similar to the service status web site but seems to be a bit more up to date. The number is 0800 0524315.

If you go in via the homepage and click the web mail, enter your e mail address and password you can get your mail

squashman 01:00 24 Feb 05

broadband down last night and tonight in wiltshire area, but was ok in the morning

Exile69 16:54 24 Feb 05

Latest Info from Ntlworld.com:

ntl service update
Latest information

Sorry, you may experience intermittent problems with the following ntl internet services: email, ntlworld.com, Broadband Plus, Personal webspace, Account Management pages to change broadband speeds, registering for broadband for the first time, or re-registering a new computer for the broadband service.

Also you can check their service status page:
click here

Creditman 17:06 24 Feb 05

With NTL broadband today I can send email but not receive (Lichfield, Staffs).Rang helpline & they confirm problem currently being dealt with. They gave me this number to get latest info - 0800-052-4315 - but expect to be sorted in 24 hours.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…