//some 3rd party need geo

Ntl Broadband Medic Problem!

beattyben 19:34 04 Apr 04

Sadly, I cannot respond to the previous thread re Ntl Broadband Medic, as I get error messages and the Broadband Medic runs a test and tells me that the site I'm trying to access is at fault. This could possibly be the worst thing Ntl has ever done. I've been more than happy with the 600kb connection but other ISP's may well get my dosh unless NTL sort themselves out.Has anyone tried to contact the on line help.I get the error message!!For £24.99 per month, I expect a better service!!. FE can you look into this?

hugh-265156 19:38 04 Apr 04

a lot of peoples probems are nothing to do with ntl at all but are more to do with how the computer is set up,other software/hardware conflicts etc.

i think they get a bad press.no matter what isp you choose there are always those who have problems.

what is the exact error?

SEASHANTY 19:49 04 Apr 04

Never had any problems with NTL 600k Broadband. It must be your PC.

pat2068 20:00 04 Apr 04

i have ntl 600k and can't even get broadband medic to instal there is an updated version due out tomorrow and i will wait and see if it is any better leo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…