ntl

garabaldi 17:41 27 May 05

hello..i use NTL isp i have the telephone and a 1mb broadband connection which incidentely was just upgraded about two weeks ago. NTL now have a offer on for £30 per month which covers the 1mb broadband,digital tv and phone and in small print states "ONLY OPEN TO NEW CUSTOMERS". what can i do about this ?

octal 17:48 27 May 05

Nothing much, I don't think. It seems in this world once you're long established customer you're treated with contempt by a lot of companies. It reminds me of that bank advert on the telly were the bank clerk keeps saying "New customers only" to every request from the established customer.

Andybear 17:50 27 May 05

A lot of companies do this sort of thing to attract new customers, not just coms companies but banks, building societies, all sorts. It's a pain but there it is. You could always try ringing their customer service department and see what they say though.

octal 17:51 27 May 05

By the way, this should really be in Speakers corner.

Pooke100 18:06 27 May 05

Depends on your package choices.....

The 3 for thirty quid would be all the basics.

I have the basic tv, fone and 2 meg internet from them and the total = £38

Still good value!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…