NTKERN.VXD

russmini 20:07 30 Dec 04

put in a usb pci card in comp. belkin, all kind of fine apart from this message comes up

The NTKERN.VXD device loader for this device could not load the device driver (Code2)

Have checked in files and file is there as are all the others that i believe are needed.

Have tried to reinstall driver a couple of times, but do not have windows cd so use browse option and find files, that way on system allready.

Is this the problem ?

Belkin say no driver needed but could not get anything at first untill i went onto driverguide, looks like others have had similar trouble so downloaded driver files from there and also got ntkern.vxd file later after initall problems.

Run Win98se on oldish comp.

Any ideas ?

Thankyou..

JoeC 20:57 30 Dec 04
  JoeC 21:00 30 Dec 04

no CD .....

click here

might help.

russmini 22:02 30 Dec 04

thanks joec usb-drivers just takes me to driverguide which i have already gone through, unfortunatley no luck on a driver that works

russmini 22:10 01 Jan 05

Thanks for help on this, after trying and trying and ......... you get the picture. something must have clicked somewhere and it loaded up correctly at last.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…