ntdll.dll problem

TN 11:12 02 Nov 07

Has anyone had a problem with ntdll.dll? When I am surfing my Browser (Opera) keeps crashing every 10 or 15 minutes. This has been tracked down to ntdll.dll causing the problemn in memory. I have been onto several forums but am unable to find a cure, although I have found lots of problems on various forums with this dll. I know it cannmot be deleted as it forms part of Windows and is vital to the running of same but I have been told there is a cure but I cannot find it anywhere. If anyone has had the problem and has cured it please let me know - all help will be sincerely appreciated. BTW it happens with all versions of Opera and I have seen that it also effects IE as well.

birdface 11:29 02 Nov 07

Probably nothing to do with your problem but worth a look.click here He seams to think it may be a Microsoft up-date problem,If so if you use this program.I think you press the green tick and press go.[it's a while since I used it]It helps with Microsoft up-dates but with other problems as well. Well worth a try.click here

Noels 11:37 02 Nov 07

I found this site ok for dll cures

click here

Regards Noels

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…