//some 3rd party need geo

ntbackup.exe for windows xp?

YinHoNg 14:12 04 Jul 05

Hiya. I've backed up my c: drive using windows backup program. After that, i wiped and reinstalled my hard drive but now it seems i can't use that backup file to restore my data!!!

Apparently, i don't have ntbackup.exe to restore the data. Does anyone know how i can get that program onto my computer so i can back up my settings?

VoG II 14:14 04 Jul 05
  YinHoNg 14:16 04 Jul 05

I tried searching windows but couldn't find it! Can i ask what you typed into (i'm assuming) google, or windows to bring up that page?

VoG II 14:20 04 Jul 05

Searched at click here

ventanas 14:21 04 Jul 05

There is no need to search any further. Insert your XP CD (hold down shift to stop it autorunning) and browse to X:\valueadd\msft\ntbackup. where X is your CD drive letter. Double click the file ntbackup.msi as explained in vog's link. Backup will install.

YinHoNg 14:33 04 Jul 05

ventanas - sorry, i did sound like an idiot the last post. I knew what i was supposed to do - i was just wondering how VoG went about finding that information - i'm trying to improve my researching skills.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…