NPF/NAV v2003 Reinstall problems

Noels 15:19 07 Jun 03

NPI and NAV Reinstall problems 2003 version
For reasons I won't go into, I uninstalled both the above via Control Panel uninstall and Windows Explorer Windows Programmes Norton delete. I think I completely removed all Norton files etc.
Now when I come to reinstall NPF It goes right through the install process to the end, then promptly rolls back all that it has installed. It does this every time.

As a safeguard I have in the meantime installed AVG which I uninstall when I want to try reinstalling Npg etc. OS W98se I also diable all other working programmes.

Any ideas please?? Regards Noels

Dave Bowman 15:49 07 Jun 03

They seem to have left some traces of the original installs behind which may be giving you grief.

Don't be put off by the title of this posted thread but I think you may find a way forward.

click here

Noels 16:03 07 Jun 03

Dave Bowman

Thanks for that I will follow all the links through and hope I can sort it out. One interesting thing is that I can install my old version of NAV/NPF 2001 without any problems !!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…