now.com - any opinions?

wots it all about 17:12 17 Oct 05

Hi all
Was just wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge of the ISP being advertised on the radio, Now.com. Apparently you dont need a phone line just a mains socket and a usb port.
Am just about to look at their website, but was wondering if anyone has any personal experience.
Am thinking of changing ISP, as the BTYahoo browser I use is very unstable, I am getting so annoyed with it!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:28 17 Oct 05

We're sorry, but we can't currently provide now wireless broadband at your address. Please leave us your contact details, and we will keep you updated on our coverage area.

pj123 17:38 17 Oct 05

Fruit Bat /\0/\. Snap. I can't get it either.

mattyc_92 17:40 17 Oct 05

I also got that message

johnnyrocker 17:49 17 Oct 05

same as and i tried 3, beginning to look like a trawler to me or another bulldog.

johnny.

splork 17:58 17 Oct 05

I'd give them a call and ask them what areas they /do/ cover. And perhaps look into why your current setup is problematic, is it problems with the ISP or your computer that's unstable.Just a thought.

wots it all about 18:49 17 Oct 05

Yes It is the same for me too. O well, if it looks too good to be true it probably is, as they say!
Ref the BTYahoo browser, I am posting in a separate thread!

DerekR 22:20 17 Oct 05

Suprise Suprise - not available in Wirral.
Makes one wonder why businesses like these bother to advertise nationally when they can't supply

De Marcus™ 22:24 17 Oct 05

A read of the privacy policy will give you an idea of what this company is all about, collecting marketing data and usage trends to sell on to third parties

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…