Now what is going on? Have to login every time

pj123 16:44 17 Apr 07

I was logged in and posted a response to a thread. It didn't happen. I got chucked out.

I logged in again and posted to the same thread, this time I get a PCA page which asked me to log in.

My details are blank, as if I have just deleted my Cookies.

So here I am again with the third try. Just as well that I type up all my responses in Word and then copy and paste them, otherwise I would have to try to remember what I said and then retype.

Totally-braindead 16:53 17 Apr 07

I got kicked right out a few minutes ago and had to reenter all my details as well. Appears to be ok now though.

Another glitch?

Squib 16:57 17 Apr 07

Me too! I have had to re-enter data to login.What's going on out there?

Squib 17:00 17 Apr 07

I've had same problem with Hotmail,...wwe couldn't all be with Tiscali could we?

Squib 17:04 17 Apr 07

Have had successful login this time....another thought is that I have recently got an auto security update for Win XP. CP>

BryanR 17:04 17 Apr 07

FE explained last week that they're making changes on the website so that things will run more smoothly in future. I guess we just have to put up with a few minor glitches while those changes are made.
It always seems to be the same people getting upset as soon as something goes wrong.I don't see how starting a new thread is going to help matters - the people at PCA propably know when the site goes down, however temporaly. Just make a cup of tea and have a biscuit, and when you come back it'll propably be sorted out.

pj123 17:01 26 Apr 07

Sorry, seems to be pretty good at the moment so I will tick.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…